The White Tree of Gondor stands, awaiting to bloom again upon the return of the King. At its base stands a lone, silent guard. Celebrate the tree’s legacy and the strength of Minas Tirith with this grand statue from Weta Workshop.
Like many of Weta Workshop’s statues, this thing is enormous! The Fountain Guard of the White Tree work of art measures 11.81″ x 24.01″ x 18.11′ (W x H x D). That also means you’ll need to fork out quite a bit of cash.
Fountain Guard of the White Tree is $899 and requires a 25% non-refundable deposit if you’re going to pre-order it. Shipping is separate; if you’re in the US, expect to pay between $90 and $170.
“Silent and steadfast, for silk wrapped their faces as a reminder of their oath, he stood there, a sentinel of the realm, keeping a watchful eye over the White Tree. Its roots, intertwined like the ancient bonds and vows of old, drank gently from the fountain’s waters, prolonging its final breath, while its branches, sparse strokes of ivory, danced gently in the breeze, whispering tales of a kingdom’s resilience.”
This massive piece of Lord of the Rings lore comes with the following features:
- Made from high-quality polystone;
- Fountain Guard sculpted by Daniel Holland;
- Includes the White Tree of Gondor, hand sculpted by Shaun Bolton;
- An iconic scene, recreated in celebration of the LOTR 20th Anniversary;
- Immaculate detail made with reference to the original props and costume;
- Featuring translucent resin to depict the fountain’s waters;
- With a magnetic base, the Fountain Guard can be removed and placed wherever desired;
- Also features a single blooming flower, signifying the return of the King.
The bloom on the White Tree is a nice touch. I hope Weta Workshop one day creates a statue of a “living” white tree, possibly the one at Isildur planted. It never showed up in the films, but it would also give Weta to make a new Isildur statue, a character who is rarely seen in LotR merchandise.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.