I know what you’re thinking. You just ordered Mezco’s Amazing Spider-Man figure, but you won’t have anyone, to scale for him to duke it out with. Those of you with disposable incomes should not fear! Mezco has just announced that the classic Green Goblin is on its way to the One:12 Collective toyline!
The Goblin comes with a ton of accessories, including the oddities we never see anymore, like ghost bombs. Green Goblin is priced at $112 and will be flying in to ruin Spidey’s day sometime between December 2022 and February 2023.
After the testing of an unstable strength-enhancing serum lands him in the hospital, Norman Osborne emerges smarter, stronger, and maniacal. Assuming the mantle of Green Goblin, Osborne uses his new powers to reign down chaos and destruction and attempt to settle his personal vendetta with Spider-Man.
Glenn Gorblin comes with the following features and accessories:
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of pointing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) Goblin Glider with hinged wings
- Two (2) Goblin Glider thruster FX
- Two (2) Goblin Glider hover FX
- One (1) Goblin mask (can be held)
- Six (6) pumpkin bombs
- One (1) flaming pumpkin bomb
- One (1) smoking pumpkin bomb
- One (1) thrown pumpkin FX
- One (1) sparkle blast FX
- Three (3) throwing bats
- One (1) ghost bomb
- One (1) frog bomb
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Green Goblin was Spidey’s Joker. The old incarnation of Norman Osborn’s dark side was a lot more fun than he is today. He had pocket sand! And pocket ghosts! And pocket frogs! And pocket bats! He was easily the best thing about the 1967 Spider-Man cartoon, too.
Let us know what you think about this latest One:12 Collective addition below.