Pyramid Head’s first appearance in Silent Hill 2 was probably my first “oh sh!t” moment in gaming. Of course, the zombie dogs in the original Resident Evil came close. Still, the combination of Pyramid’s massive head, massive weapons, and massive libido truly caught me off guard that first playthrough. Seriously, though … what was he doing with the mannequin creatures?
Mezco is looking to capitalize on the iconic creature by releasing him as part of the One:12 Collective line of 12″ figures. However, unlike the typical releases we see in this series, Pyramid Head comes with an additional figure, the topsy turvy mannequin. The Pyramid Thing, as Mezco calls him, will run you $100, and he’ll be escaping the ashy hellscape of Silent Hill between September and November 2022.
Silent Hill’s executioner comes complete with the tools of his macabre trade, including the Great Spear and Great Sword with blood splatter FX that attach to both weapons. The nightmare doesn’t end there – a Mannequin is included as well as a slew of Creepers.
The topheavy punisher of Silent Hill comes with the following accessories:
- One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Three (3) pairs of holding hands (L&R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Weathered smock
- Stained under garment
- Combat boots
- One (1) Mannequin
- One (1) Great Sword
- One (1) Great Spear
- One (1) blood splatter FX for Great Spear
- One (1) blood splatter FX for Great Knife
- One (1) blood splatter FX for body
- Three (3) miscellaneous blood splatter FX
- Nine (9) assorted Creepers
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
What are your thoughts on the character and the figure he inspired? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.