‘Handyman Saitō in Another World’ is an isekai fantasy manga created by Kazutomo Ichitomo and published by Kadokawa Shoten. The Japanese animation studio C2C premiered an anime adaptation in January 2023 directed by Toshiyuki Kubooka. Crunchyroll announced that they would be producing an English dub.
They announced the cast list on their website:
- Saitou voiced by Blake McNamara (Tomoya in Ensemble Stars!)
- Raelza voiced by Sarah Roach (Lavian in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – Northern War)
- Morlock voiced by Bradley Campbell (Heinkel in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Lafanpan voiced by Krystal LaPorte (Misa in Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table)
- Gibungle voiced by Christopher Guerrero (Aainz Ooal Gown in OVERLORD)
- Guivre voiced by Matthew David Rudd (Panda in JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Liliza voiced by Jalitza Delgado (Kanade in Beast Tamer)
- Maderaka voiced by Landon McDonald (Rampo in Bungo Stray Dogs)
- Maevena voiced by Kelly Greenshield (Mylene in Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs)
Mike McFarland works on the project as the ADR Director while Jared Smith handles the scripts.
You can watch the trailer below:
Wikipedia describes the synopsis as follows,
“Saitō, a young handyman from Japan, has been feeling inadequate in his job on Earth, despite the skills he developed. In his dejection over getting fired by his unappreciative boss, he accidentally walked in front of a speeding truck and was subsequently displaced into a fantasy world, where he was taken in by an adventuring party. With the party members’ personal quirks hindering their performance, Saitō begins lending them a helping hand, carrying essentials, picking locks and giving them vital reminders, thus making him indispensable to his new friends.”
Kadokawa Shoten began publishing the series in 2018, serialized in their magazine ‘ComicWalker.’ Yen Press releases the manga in the United States.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.