Warhammer is one versatile property. From Age of Sigmar to 40k, nearly every type of video game can wear a Warhammer skin. We’ve seen FPS, RTS, TBS, and even card games delve into the worlds created by Games Workshop. That isn’t going to stop any time soon.
I’m not kidding. So many video games based on the various Warhammer game systems are about to hit the market.
With it, the Warhammer Skulls event has come with the announcement of many new games set within the Warhammer universe.
Over on the official XBOX website, there’s a recap of what was revealed during Skulls. There are new titles, expansions, and sequels. I wasn’t expecting so much to be announced, honestly. It’s a lot to budget for. Some of the titles have just launched, too!
The titles that appeared in Warhammer Skulls were the following:
- Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Chaos Wastes
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground
- Necromunda: Hired Gun
- Blood Bowl 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector
- Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Arena
- Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower
- Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood, Teef
- Talisman: Digital Edition
Ready to see the teasers, trailers, and gameplay videos? Here ya go!
New games aren’t the only things announced. Several existing Warhammer games will be getting expansions. The franchise will also make an appearance in a few non-Warhammer games:
- Space Hulk: Tactics – New Genestealer Skins
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Skulls In-game Event
- Warhammer Combat Cards – New to Windows PC
- World of Tanks: Blitz – Space Marine Tanks
- World of Warships – 40k Chaos & Imperium Ship Skins
No sequel or remaster of Space Marine, though. I love that game. It’s simple, bloody, and so much fun to replay.
Coinciding with all these announcements, XBOX is having a massive sale on Games Workshop titles. Click here to see all the deep discounts.