My second favorite Vulcan is getting immortalized by EXO-6! Lieutenant Junior Grade Saavik is joining the studio’s “Museum Grade” action figure line!
EXO-6 has captured Kirstie Alley’s likeness in this 12″ figure, along with the stunning-looking Starfleet uniform. For $295, the company is also throwing in her Regula One outfit and gear!
Pre-orders are open now through October 8th. Expect the true star of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan to arrive in the second quarter of 2023.
The Vulcan is packing one of the best-looking Starfleet uniforms we’ve seen so far from EXO-6, along with an alternate outfit:
- Starfleet “Monster Maroon” Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform with a removable tunic matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Diecast pieces make up various accents on the uniform, including the main chest badge.
- Starfleet Field Jacket: The most complex and detailed piece of Star Trek costuming ever created, this field jacket was worn by Saavik and other crew members when they beamed off the Enterprise to investigate the disappearance of the Genesis device. It features opening pockets, diecast parts and a working zipper.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A sculpted hexagonal display base representing the Enterprise refit transporter was specifically created for The Wrath of Khan characters.
Saavik comes with the following accessories:
- Heavy Duty Treicorder: Only seen in The Wrath of Khan this version of the tricorder is a large scanner used by Saavik on Regula One. A strap allows her to hang it from her shoulder.
- Phaser: Hand phaser can be carried in the side pocket of the field jacket.
- Communicator: A new style of communicator with flip top antenna grid, only seen in Wrath of Khan.
- Multiple hands: Including the Live Long and Prosper gesture, and hands shaped to hold her accessories.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.