Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows…
Finally! The Shadow, one of the best and most underused comic book/pulp heroes, is finally getting a new action figure. Lamont Cranston’s crime-fighting alter ego has joined Mezco’s premium 6″ tall action figure line known as the One:12 Collective.
As you’d expect, The Shadow comes with plenty of guns. However, he also comes with some unexpected accessories, including the two-way radio, a crystal ball, and the Scales of Justice. Mezco knows that fans of The Shadow want to create some of his iconic pulp and comic book covers.
The Shadow comes with three portraits, one modeled after his look in the pulp magazines. Mezco will undoubtedly release an additional accessory pack to pad out The Shadow’s arsenal further. He needs two silver .45s to match his ’94 film!
The newest One:12 entry will cost you $112 and will be released sometime between October and December.
The Shadow comes with the following:
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of holding hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Fedora (permanently attached to head portraits)
- Trench coat (removable)
- Cape (removable)
- Tailored suit
- Chest harness with two (2) handgun holsters (removable)
- Dress shoes
- One (1) tommy gun with two (2) removable drum magazines
- One (1) gun blast FX
- One (1) Devil’s Whisper FX
- One (1) Scales of Justice
- One (1) two-way radio with extendable telephone arm
- One (1) crystal ball
- Two (2) handguns with six (6) removable magazines
- Four (4) suction cup climbers
- Eight (8) gun firing FX in different styles
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
I’ve been a massive fan of The Shadow since I was a kid. I had all his radio shows on cassette. Hell, I even loved the 1994 movie. That same year I started my first job just so I could buy the replica of The Shadow’s ring that came out, along with the Phurba dagger.[Source: Mezco]
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.