Bif Bang Pow! and Entertainment Earth have teamed up to deliver 1:1 replicas of two of The Twilight Zone’s most iconic props. This August, take home working replicas of the Mystic Seer and the terrifying Talky Tina!
Both replicas work. Yep, Talky Tina talks, and the Mystic Seer dispenses fortune cards. Oh, and the devilish machine also holds napkins! It’s the little touches that open my wallet!
The Mystic Seer, from the Nick of Time episode starring William Shatner, is $299.99. However, the replica isn’t screen-accurate, and that’s because this version is based on the prop found in Disney’s Tower of Terror. Hence why it’s called the “Theme Park Edition.”
The Mystic Seer is limited to only 350 pieces and comes with the following features:
- Life-size replica featuring true to theme park head design.
- 24 fortune cards.
- Authentic, functioning reproduction Mystic Seer prop replica from The Twilight Zone!
- Working coin mechanism, dispenses “fortunes,” and more!
Talky Tina, however, is based on her TV counterpart. The 18″ tall doll is powered by (3) LR44 batteries, costs $189.99, and says the following lines:
- “My name is Talky Tina, and I love you very much.”
- “My name is Talky Tina, and I’m going to kill you.”
- “My name is Talky Tina, and you’ll be sorry.”
- “My name is Talky Tina, and you’d better be nice to me.”
- “My name is Talky Tina, and I don’t think I like you.”
The Talky Tina replica has the following features:
- Speaks 5 phrases sampled straight from the original audio of the episode!
- Features eyes that open and close.
- Limited edition of 1,004 pieces.
In addition to the replicas, a box set of retro-styled Twilight Zone action figures is also on the way. These, too, will be exclusive to Entertainment Earth.
The $83.99 set includes six glow-in-the-dark figures from some of the show’s most well-known episodes. The 3.75″ tall figures from Bif Bang Pow! include:
- Invader with Sticks
- Kanamit with Book
- Talky Tina
- Doctor Bernardi
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.