Mezco is adding a new figure to the One:12 Collective line of premium action figures. As he appeared in Halloween II, The Shape, aka Michael Myers, has joined the toy line. So not only do we get the murder who stalked Haddonfield, but with a quick swap of his head, he also becomes Ben Tramer!
Michael Myers of 1981 comes packed with a bunch of accessories and two light-up pumpkins. He’s priced at $85 and can be pre-ordered now. However, his release window is between July and September 2022. Is that enough time for Loomis to rehabilitate him?
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits.
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of hammer holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) scalpel holding hand (scalpel permanently affixed) (R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored, weathered coveralls
- Work boots
- One (1) jack-o’-lantern with light-up feature
- One (1) jack-o’-lantern with light-up feature and hidden skull
- One (1) butcher’s knife
- One (1) hammer
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
It’s a cool nod to include the Kirk mask with white hair. I’ve always wanted a Ben Tramer action figure. It sucks that Halloween II is no longer part of the official timeline. Nothing in the hilariously awful Halloween Kills can surpass Ben’s death!
What do you think of this new Michael Myers figure? Let us know in the comments.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.