‘I’m In Love With The Villainess’ is a light novel series written by the author known as Inori, illustrated by the artist Hanagata, and published by Aichu Publishing since 2022. The Japanese animation studio Platinum Vision picked up the series for an anime adaption that debuted in October 2023.
Crunchyroll acquired the license to release the anime in the United States and has announced that they will develop an English dubbed version. They also announced the cast on their website.
The voice actors include:
- Rae voiced by Hannah Alyea (Cecilia in Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence)
- Claire voiced by Lindsay Sheppard (Erika in A Couple of Cuckoos)
- Misha voiced by Marisa Duran (Hori in Horimiya)
- Rod voiced by Corey Wilder
- Thane voiced by Oscar Seung (Kurama in AYAKA)
- Yu voiced by Ciarán Strange (Richard in Requiem of the Rose King)
- Pepi voiced by Abigail Blythe
- Loretta voiced by Erin Nicole Lundquist (Rebecca in Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence)
- Torrid voiced by Bruce DuBose (Kaijin in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- Lene voiced by Kara Edwards (Mio in TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-)
Emily Fajardo has been tapped to work on the project as the ADR Director and Leah Clark as the ADR scriptwriter.
You can watch the trailer below:
MyAnimeList describes the synopsis as follows,
“Ordinary office worker Rei Oohashi wakes up in the body of the protagonist of her favorite otome game, Revolution. To her delight, the first person to greet her is also her favorite character, Claire Francois—the main antagonist of the story! Now, Rei is determined to romance Claire instead of the game’s male leads. But how will her villainous ladylove react to this new courtship?!”
The Japanese publisher Ichijinsha releases a manga version of the light novels illustrated by the artist known as tsuke. Seven Seas Entertainment publishes an English edition in the United States.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.