By Crom! The legendary barbarian Conan is on his way to join Mezco‘s One:12 Collective series of amazing action figures! The 1/12 scale Conquerer is in high demand. Unfortunately, you’ll have to join a waiting list if you want him. Conan is priced at $112 and will be setting out on his journey between August and October 2022.
The One:12 Collective Conan The Conqueror has a multitude of looks with various portraits, weaponry, and clothing options.
This special edition of Conan boasts a generous range of weapons including swords, daggers, battle axes, and more.
The infamous barbarian conqueror of Cimmeria includes a wardrobe consisting of two interchangeable loincloths, two interchangeable belts, two interchangeable cloaks, a removable tunic, and removable faux fur forearm gauntlets.
A highly skilled warrior from Cimmeria, Conan The Conqueror roams through the Hyborian Age, battle-ready and in search of high adventure.
Conan will come with the following treasure trove of parts and accessories:
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) Partisan with removable sheath
- One (1) Falchion
- One (1) dagger with removable sheath (attaches to thigh)
- One (1) flail with real metal chain
- One (1) flail with posing wire
- One (1) huntsman’s axe
- One (1) shield
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Hooded cloak with faux fur lining and integrated posing wire
- Cloak with faux fur mantle
- Two (2) necklaces
- Faux fur forearm gauntlets
- Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
- Two (2) interchangeable armored belts
- Mid-calf boots (non-removable)
The absolute insane number of accessories that Conan comes with makes him perfect for displaying in a diorama. No matter your favorite Conan look, Mezco included the parts needed to match it. I forgot how awesome he looked in the blue tunic.
How would you display this guy on your shelf? Let us know in the comments section below.