By Crom! The legendary barbarian Conan is on his way to join Mezco‘s One:12 Collective series of amazing action figures! The 1/12 scale Conquerer is in high demand. Unfortunately, you’ll have to join a waiting list if you want him. Conan is priced at $112 and will be setting out on his journey between August and October 2022.
The One:12 Collective Conan The Conqueror has a multitude of looks with various portraits, weaponry, and clothing options.
This special edition of Conan boasts a generous range of weapons including swords, daggers, battle axes, and more.
The infamous barbarian conqueror of Cimmeria includes a wardrobe consisting of two interchangeable loincloths, two interchangeable belts, two interchangeable cloaks, a removable tunic, and removable faux fur forearm gauntlets.
A highly skilled warrior from Cimmeria, Conan The Conqueror roams through the Hyborian Age, battle-ready and in search of high adventure.
Conan will come with the following treasure trove of parts and accessories:
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) Partisan with removable sheath
- One (1) Falchion
- One (1) dagger with removable sheath (attaches to thigh)
- One (1) flail with real metal chain
- One (1) flail with posing wire
- One (1) huntsman’s axe
- One (1) shield
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Hooded cloak with faux fur lining and integrated posing wire
- Cloak with faux fur mantle
- Two (2) necklaces
- Faux fur forearm gauntlets
- Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
- Two (2) interchangeable armored belts
- Mid-calf boots (non-removable)
The absolute insane number of accessories that Conan comes with makes him perfect for displaying in a diorama. No matter your favorite Conan look, Mezco included the parts needed to match it. I forgot how awesome he looked in the blue tunic.
How would you display this guy on your shelf? Let us know in the comments section below.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.