The auto-transforming Optimus Prime had been teased a few months ago. Finally, the Autobot leader would convert from his truck form to robot mode without the assistance of our human hands. Now we know the Transformer’s price tag and estimated release date.
The 19″ tall Prime is styled after his G1 appearance and comes with the price tag of $749.99 for the “collector’s edition.” Spring 2022 is the targeted release window, according to the pre-order page at Hasbro Pulse.
Prime is looking very similar to the video that was released four months ago. The photos indicate that the weird pillow plate behind Optimus’s head is now gone, although it shows up in some random pics that may be from the earlier design.
- Battle Axe and Blaster, as well as: Charging Cable, Instruction Guide & Travel Case
- Mobile App – available through Apple App Store & Android App Store – Search: ROBOSEN Optimus Prime
- 2 built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries (1200mAh)
- At an incredible 19″ tall when in robot mode, the TRANSFORMERS Autobot leader is awe inspiring in size and capability.
- Optimus Prime is equipped with 80 sound effects, voiced by the original voice of the Autobot leader, with genuine “converting” sounds, as you watch and interact with Optimus Prime.
- Authentic G1 design with detailed emblems, chrome accents and lighting throughout. Built in speakers and 1 microphone bring Optimus Prime to life!
- Witness each punch, blast, breathe and conversion, all done with seamless precision, right before your eyes. Enjoy the most amazing TRANSFORMERS experience the industry has ever interacted with.
- Optimus Prime is built premium throughout, with the world’s most advanced collection of premium materials assembled together with over 5000 components, 60 microchips and 27 servo motors making this a one-of-a-kind, Collector’s experience!
- Turn on and ROLL OUT! Optimus Prime speeds away in truck mode via voice or app. You can seamlessly control Optimus Prime in robot or truck mode via voice or mobile app commands.
What do you think of $750 Optimus Prime? Cool adult collectible or eventual paperweight? Let us know in the comments.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.