In our Hot Toys ‘The Batman’ article, we mentioned that both the Batcycle and the Batmobile were teased in the promotional photos. Well, Sideshow Collectibles has just revealed the pre-order for at least one of them. The Batcycle will arrive sometime between April and September 2023. It will be priced at $315, which is $15 more than the 1/6th scale figure itself.
The Batcycle measures almost 7.5″ tall, 16.5″ wide, and 7.5″ deep. The motorcycle’s design isn’t flashy or unique like something like the Batpod from the Nolan Batflicks. Instead, like most of The Batman’s gear in the movie, the cycle is more grounded and practical. Aside from the bat-shaped fairing, this looks like a lot of the custom bikes I see at my buddy’s shop.
The Batcycle has light-up features that can operate either batteries or a USB connection. Unfortunately, the USB cable is not included.
Based on the vehicle seen in The Batman movie, the one-sixth scale Batcycle collectible vehicle is recreated with extreme precision and fine painting applications, measures 42cm in length, features LED light-up function design on the head and tail lights, adjustable-degree handlebar, rotatable rubber wheels given a realistic tread pattern, also highly-accurate mechanical details showcased on the engine, frame, dashboard, and exhaust, comes with display bases.
- Depicts Batcycle specific features such as the engine, frame, dashboard, and exhaust
- Approximately 42cm L x 19cm W x 19cm H
- LED light-up function design on headlight and rear signal light (USB operated)
- Adjustable-degree handlebar for making left/right turns
- Rotatable rubber wheels are given a realistic tread pattern
- Two (2) specially designed collectible vehicle display bases
- Sized to fit with Batman Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
What do you think of the Batcycle’s design? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
[Source: Sideshow Collectibles]