Moon Knight appears to be going along pretty solidly at Disney+. Good news for those of us who are burnt out on the MCU and prefer some of the darker heroes. Now, where’s the Sleepwalker series?
That day may never come, but what is on the way is a $285 Hot Toys action figure of Marc Spector’s alter ego, Moon Knight. The figure is being distributed by Sideshow Collectibles and will ship sometime during the second half of 2023.
Inspired by his iconic appearance in Moon Knight series, the sixth scale Moon Knight figure features a newly developed head sculpt with LED light-up function; wrapping bandages are fully sculpted to capture his mystic appearance; a finely tailored Moon Knight costume consisting of armor parts also cape covered with ancient symbols and patterns, fabric belt in addition to the sculpted boots; his signature crescent blades comes in a variety of sizes, a crescent moon backdrop, and a figure stand.
Here’s what Moon Knight comes with:
- Newly developed head sculpt with hood and LED light-up function design on eyes (white light, battery operated)
- Wrapped in sculpted bandages
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable wrapped hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding crescent blades
- One (1) pair of hands for throwing crescent blades
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grayish white-colored suit with ancient symbols, patterns, and crescent moon chest emblem
- One (1) set of grayish-white, bronzed colored Moon Knight armors
- One (1) grayish-white colored fabric belt
- One (1) grayish-white colored cape (equipped with bendable wire)
- One (1) pair of yellowish-white boots
- Eight (8) crescent blades in different sizes (large, medium, small)
- One (1) crescent moon character backdrop
- A dynamic figure stand with series logo and character nameplate
If you’re wondering how to achieve something like what happens in the panel below, I’d suggest looking into the accessories that come with some Gunpla models. There are small bendy transparent plastic pipes you can use with a little bit of adhesive, and that should do it:
What are your thoughts on the Moon Knight figure and the Disney+ series? Let us know in the comments section below.
[Source: Sideshow Collectibles]