Cowabunga, dudes! Super7 has released images of the radical new Turtle Party Wagon explicitly made for their Ultimates line of figures! This totally tubular version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ street vehicle is large, in charge, and $450!
I know the price is a little Bogus, bros, but just check out all the sweet stuff you get with it! OK, I have to stop with the late ’80s lingo. I could feel my brain melting. It hurts.
This thing is quite large. The Party Wagon measures 20.25″ long, by 12.5″ wide, and is 13.8″ tall. The Ultimates Turtles themselves stand at 7″ in height. So, that will give you a little perspective. On top of the sheer size of the thing, it is also loaded with detail, like everything else in the Ultimates line. The Wagon should drop in the Fall of 2022.
- Room for six ULTIMATES!-scale figures
- Opening roof
- Functional opening front doors
- Swing-out “Foot Tenderizer” side door with integrated seat
- Safari-style clear windshields
- Swing-down windshield protective armor
- Rolling wheels with real rubber tires
- Accessible engine compartment
- Clear side and rear windows
- Removable Ooze Canister
- Removable Whacko Bombs x2
- Removable pizza-rims
- Removable boombox
- Removable radar dish
- Winch and tow hook with real steel chain
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine, and undercarriage sculpting
- 4x Turtle headwear accessories
- Welding helmet
- Flight goggles
- 7-piece tool set with toolbox
- Damaged Mouser
- Sticker sheet
That price is indeed steep, but from what I’ve seen come out of the Ultimates line, it is probably worth the cost. However, who is going to be playing with this thing? The figures alone are $55 a pop. Are there still super serious TMNT collectors out there who are dropping huge chunks of change on collectibles?
There’s no doubt that Super7’s Party Wagon beats the one I had as a kid for sure. We sent that thing down the stairs so many times that it eventually lost all the wheels and exterior accessories. Our Turtle Brothers partied hard, brah!
What do you think of the new Party Wagon? Let us know in the comments.