Captain Benjamin Sisko got to have some of the most badass moments in Star Trek history. Now he finally gets to join the other Starfleet legends in the EXO-6 line of premium action figures.
Sisko will be available at two different price levels. The essentials version is $205 but has fewer accessories. For $240, the standard version is fully loaded with additional soft goods and accessories.
Here’s what you get with the Standard Version of Sisko:
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in sixth scale. Multiple costume pieces are included so the look from the classic episode “In the Pale Moonlight” can be recreated.
- Captain’s Jacket (closed): For Sisko’s on-duty look, use this standard Captain’s Jacket that is permanently closed in the front.
- Maroon Duty shirt (closed): To be worn under the closed Captain’s jacket, this version of the shirt does not zip down. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Captain’s Jacket (open): For a more relaxed look, Captain Sisko can wear his open jacket, designed to be worn with the vest and zippered shirt. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to both jackets.
- Captain’s Vest: The black and grey vest can be worn opened or closed either under the jacket or without the jacket.
- Maroon Duty shirt (zippered): Designed to be worn partially unzipped under open vest or jacket. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Duty trousers: Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding his accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space Nine.
- Phaser rifle: This Type 3 Phaser was used by Star Fleet to defend themselves from the Dominion.
- Sisko’s baseball – A reminder of his relationship to his son, the baseball became a symbol of great significance throughout the series.
- Whiskey glass – Throughout the episode “In the Pale Moonlight” Sisko drinks a clear alcoholic beverage from this glass.
What do you think of this Sisko figure? Let us know in the comments section below.