Tony Stark’s last suit of armor he wore before his heroic sacrifice returns to the Hot Toys line of premium figures. This 1/6th scale edition of the Mark LXXXV armor is dubbed the “Holographic Version.” It features LED lights, clear parts, and a light blue hue all over. The figure features most of the same accessories from the previous release, but there is no secondary head with Tony’s face.
Sideshow Collectibles has the figure up for pre-order right now. Mark LXXXV is a bit pricey, coming in at $410. Expect this Hot Toys figure to ship between July and December next year.
Inspired by the design of Tony Stark’s very last Iron Man suit in MCU, Hot Toys is excited to present the Holographic Version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV Sixth Scale Collectible Figure in metallic blue as this year’s toy fair exclusive item only available in selected markets.
The “hologram” armor comes with the following:
- One (1) helmet head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Highly-accurate proportion and detailed armor design
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic blue colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor in translucent blue color, able to reveal interior mechanical design
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) Nano Lightning Refocuser
- One (1) energy blade
- One (1) Katar
- Two (2) Nano Repulsor Cannons (interchangeable with arms; white light, battery operated)
- Specially designed figure stand