The Disney+ Star Wars series Ahsoka (review) has finally wrapped. It was a weird ride full of inconsistencies, plot holes, and poor adaptations of Timothy Zahn’s ideas, but at least we got to see more of live-action Chopper!
As expected, Hot Toys has announced that the unique-looking droid will join the 1:6 scale line of premium Star Wars figures. Chopper will stand 7″ tall and feature some beautiful detailing.
Although Chopper doesn’t come with the same number of accessories as the previously released R2-D2, the little droid makes up for it with a ton of character. From Chopper’s squat frame to all the exposed astromech parts and caster wheel, he’s probably the best thing to come out of Dave Filoni’s Star Wars Rebels.
Chopper has yet to show up on Sideshow for pre-order, so we don’t know how much he’ll cost yet. However, what we do know is that the diminutive droid will ship around the second half of 2024.
Chopper will come with the following features and accessories:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chopper in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- Greatly detailed mechanical construction with 10 points of articulation
- Bobble-head design
- Fine paint applications and weathering effects
- Special features include:
- One (1) pair of articulated terrain tread legs (with rotatable wheels)
- One (1) articulated center tread leg (with rotatable wheels; attachable to figure)
- Two (2) (normal and extend mode)
- Two (2) pairs of articulated mechanical arms, including:
- One (1) pair of normal mechanical arms
- One (1) pair of gesture mechanical arms
- One (1) tracking device
- One (1) Professor Huyang hologram miniature
- One (1) holoprojector
What did you think of Ahsoka? Let us know in the comments section below.[Source: Hot Toys]
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.