Months after the announcement that Crunchyroll merged their library with Funimation following their acquisition by Sony, the streaming service continues to add anime content for their viewers. They increased the amount of former Funimation shows added to the app, according to their website.
The new list of shows includes:
- Black Lagoon (Sub and Dub)
- Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail (Sub and Dub)
- Fairy Tail Season 7 (Dub)
- Initial D Extra Stage (Sub)
- Initial D Second Stage (Sub and Dub)
- Initial D Third Stage (Sub and Dub)
- Link Click (Sub)
- Link Click Special Shorts (Sub)
- Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story (Dub)
- Nekopara (Sub and Dub)
- Trigun (Sub and Dub)
- Trigun: Badlands Rumble (Sub and Dub)
- Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- (Sub and Dub)
“Trigun is now streaming in English dub and sub on (Crunchyroll),” Funimation said on social media.
Did someone say…donuts?! ✌️
— Funimation (@Funimation) May 18, 2022
Their library also includes:
- 2.43: Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Team (Sub and Dub)
- And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online? (Sub and Dub)
- BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense (Sub and Dub)
- Chain Chronicle -The Light of Haecceitas- (Dub)
- Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Dub)
- Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia (Dub)
- Goblin Slayer (Dub)
- Hortensia SAGA (Sub and Dub)
- In Another World with my Smartphone (Dub)
- JUNI TAISEN: ZODIAC WAR (Dub)
- Knights and Magic (Dub)
Previously, D-Rezzed reported that Funimation’s YouTube channel has received a total overhaul as it becomes absorbed into the Crunchyroll branding by becoming Crunchyroll Dubs. The channel will now house trailers, clips, and other content specifically geared to anime dubs while other content will go to the Crunchyroll YouTube channel.
Besides Funimation, the libraries for the Wakanim and VRV streaming apps will also be added to Crunchyroll.
“As Crunchyroll and Funimation enter this new era together, we couldn’t be more excited to bring together a vibrant community of anime fans, creators, and artists. Thank you for taking anime to the next level with us,” a Crunchyroll spokesperson said when the merger was announced.