Cartoon Network announces five new series, some returning while some debuting, to their line-up. We will see Batman’s iconic batmobile return to the streets of Gotham. Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck will premiere in a show with them as children and the Teen Titans return to fight the bad guys.
President of Cartoon Network and Boomerang Michael Ouweleen said in a press release, “Cartoon Network presents the best in animation for all generations with iconic, creator-driven shows. This fall is no exception as we premiere new seasons and series from the talented crews at Cartoon Network Studios, Warner Bros. Animation, and Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe.”
They released the list of the shows as follows:
- “We Baby Bears” – New episodes of this fan-favorite series from Cartoon Network Studios will debut on Aug. 26 at 10:00 am. This story arc follows baby bear brothers Grizz, Panda and Ice Bear and will include guest appearances from Linda Lindas, Anderson Paak, and Willow Smith.
- “Batwheels” – DC’s super heroic series for preschoolers returns with new episodes on Sept. 11 at 7:45 am. From Warner Bros. Animation, the high-speed animated series follows a group of young super vehicles as they help Batman, Batgirl, and Robin keep the streets of Gotham City safe. This batch includes a special episode featuring the voice of the legendary Batman actor Adam West which will debut on Friday, Sept. 15 ahead of Batman Day on Sept. 16.
- “Teen Titans Go!” – This perennial favorite series from Warner Bros. Animation starring Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg continues its eighth season with a new Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary Special arriving Sept. 23 at 9:30 am. During the episode, the gang visits the famed Warner Bros. studio lot for an adventure with exciting surprise guests.
- “The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe” – Produced by Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe and set for its U.S. debut on Cartoon Network on Nov. 11 at 9:00 am, the series tells the tale of Prince Ivandoe, a self-assured and delusional young buck, joined by his dedicated and clever squire, Bert, on a magical and hilarious hero’s quest, through kingdoms filled with swashbuckling, royal rivalries, and magical fairy tale creatures.
- “Bugs Bunny Builders” – This preschool series features Bugs, Lola, Daffy, Porky, and Tweety working together to pull off some of the looniest construction jobs ever.
Cartoon Network also added shows to their Adult Swim programming block.
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.