The Ark may be one of the most overlooked pieces of G1 Transformers lore that rarely gets recognized in toy form. However, the ship isn’t just some ancillary character; it was the ship that brought the Transformers to Earth and kicked off the series.
It has shown up here and there on a small scale, but rarely in its full G1 glory. Hasbro is changing all that by giving us a huge Transformer in their War For Cybertron line. When I say huge, I mean HUGE. He is 19″! Ladies, please, calm yourselves.
- Escape from Cybertron with this 19-inch tall Autobot Ark Transformer!
- Giant Titan robot transforms into Autobot Ark from the pilot series More Than Meets the Eye.
- Mainframe robot turns into the Teletraan-1 computer!
- Includes Golden Discs to show the location of Earth.
- Features landing gear, retractable ramp, jet engine blast effects, a micro Optimus Prime figure, and more!
- 3 Exclusive pins: 1x War for Cybertron Autobot logo, 1x Scorponoks faction logo – inspired by the unused Earthrise logo concept, and 1x Transformers: War for Cybertron brand logo.
Escape from Cybertron with one of the biggest ships on the planet! The amazing Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Titan Autobot Ark converts between Ark ship and robot mode in 26 steps. Ship mode features landing gear and a ramp that comes down. Fit the included Optimus Prime and other micro figures inside the ship mode! The robot’s chest piece can be removed and converts into Autobot computer Teletraan-1, with detailed heads-up displays. And the small computer converts to Deluxe Autobot Mainframe robot mode in 21 steps. The Ark robot stands about 19-inches tall and includes the accessories below!
The Ark is a big boy and commands a price to match. Entertainment Earth currently has the figure listed at $159.99, with a release date of August 2021.
[Source: Entertainment Earth]
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.