I have a weird way of guessing which figure is next in a series. So when Tuvok showed up recently in the EXO-6 line of premium figures, I assumed that Seven of Nine was not far behind. And look who showed up!
The woman who grew up as a Borg drone before being rescued and rehabilitated by the Voyager crew is the newest Star Trek character to get a pricy action figure. Seven is $220 plus a $20 downpayment and $25 shipping. She’ll be arriving during the fourth quarter of this year.
Jerri Ryan was who everyone turned into Voyager for after the character of Seven of Nine was introduced and subsequently reformed. She sported a catsuit that left little imagination, and watching the arc she went through in the show made her more than just eye candy. Too bad Paramount’s Picard series ruined all that.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11.5 inches tall, every element, from her purple cat suit and matching holsters for phaser and tricorder to the Borg implants, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Jeri Ryan has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Here’s what the sexy reformed Borg babe comes with:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Seven’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Jeri Ryan. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Purple jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this outfit matches the pattern, and color of the original, recreated in 1:6 scale. A purple belt is included so she can wear the holsters for the tricorder and phaser. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed. Built-in boots replicate the ones used in the original costume.
- Hands: A total of ten interchangeable hands are included so she can be displayed holding the tricorder, the Type II phaser and Compression Phaser rifle.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a holster that magnetically attaches to the belt.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: Compression Phaser rifle used by the Voyager crew.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on board Voyager.
And now for some Seven of Nine best of clips: