And there it is. Dark Horse admitted at SDCC that while manga only makes up 1% of its output, it accounts for 66% of its annual sales. That means the remaining 34% of their revenue comes from the other 99% of what they publish. That doesn’t seem very balanced, does it?
About Clownfish TV:
Hosted by Kneon and Geeky Sparkles, Clownfish TV is an independent, opinionated news and commentary channel that covers Pop Culture from a consumer’s point of view. We talk about Gaming, Comics, Anime, TV, Movies, Animation and more. Opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of our guests, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. Clownfish TV is an unofficial news source and has no connection to any company that we may cover.
► SHOP CLOWNFISH – Our Official Merch!
► JOIN Clownfish Studios as a Member!
► TIP JAR on Streamlabs:
Follow Us on the Web for more Anime and Pop Culture News:
► ClownfishTV.com – https://clownfishtv.com
Clownfish TV Video Podcast:
► Clownfish TV on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/ClownfishTV
► Clownfish TV on Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/4Tu83D1NcCmh7K1zHIedvg
Clownfish TV Audio Podcast:
► Amazon Music / Audible Podcasts – https://amzn.to/3UaMHg6
► Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/clownfish-tv/id1630852952
Opinions expressed by our hosts do not necessarily reflect the views of contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This channel and website sometimes contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Fair Use and Parody Disclaimer:
This channel and website and the content made available through this site are for educational, entertainment and informational purposes only. These so-called “fair uses” are permitted even if the use of the work would otherwise be infringing. Content may contain copyrighted material owned by a third party, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. A copyright owner’s rights are listed under the Copyright Act, Section 107 of the Copyright Act.
This channel and website often features satire, parody, commentary and critique mixed with factual news reporting. All references to politicians, celebrities and/or other personalities that are critiqued and/or commented upon that are based on real people are identified as such.
Clownfish TV is a production of Clownfish Studios. Website owned and operated by WebReef Media.
#Comics #Manga #Anime
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.