With the recent news that Marvel Cinematic Universe executive Victoria Alonso has left the company, perhaps Phase 5 will improve. Over the next few years, it’ll be a game of ‘wait and see’. However, that won’t stop the collectibles from the previous films from hitting the market. Who’s ready for a Hot Toys Kang figure?!
The artists at Hot Toys nailed the likeness of Jonathan Majors both in and out of his helmet. Even the costume, as bland as it is, looks nicely detailed. The face and eyes feature an LED lighting effect, which may look pretty cool. However, we won’t know how it really looks until next year.
There’s also a tease of a Hot Toys MODOK on the way. But, wait… who’s going to buy a $300+ version of the MCU’s laughable MODOK?! Will he come with a voice chip declaring that he’s “not a dick”?
If you found Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania and this version of Kang interesting, head over to Sideshow Collectibles. You can pre-order the MCU’s version of the iconic villain for $285.
Kang is priced at $285 and will arrive between April and September 2024.
Kang will come with these features, accessories, and parts:
One (1) newly developed head sculpt with LED light-up function on eyes and face (battery operated)
– Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) metallic purple, green colored suit with forearm, calf armors
– One (1) metallic purple, green colored cape (bendable wire embedded)
– One (1) pair of metallic purple, green colored shoes
– One (1) pair of power-using translucent blue colored effect accessories
– One (1) translucent blue colored circular ground effect
– A figure stand with movie logo and character name
What did you think of Kang? Let us know below.[Source: Hot Toys]
ClownfishTV.com strives to be an apolitical, balanced and based pop culture news outlet. However, our contributors are entitled to their individual opinions. Author opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of our video hosts, other site contributors, site editors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. This website contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We disclaim products or services we have received for review purposes, as well as sponsored posts.